Here in the Human Resources department, our first priority is to help you. For us, that means simplifying the process of joining our team, ensuring you are familiar with your health care and retirement options and supporting you when you need us along the way.
AB 506 Child Abuse & Neglect training &
heightened background check requirements for youth service organizations
About AB 506
Church Employee Live Scan
Child Protection Training
*For Education Live Scan Information, please visit the Education page*
LIVE SCAN appointment
No appointments will be scheduled from 11/07 to 12/01.
(Ashton will be on vacation. The link to schedule an appointment will be posted on 12/01)
Must make an appointment online. Walk-ins will not receive service.
If you are a new employee, please call HR first before scheduling an appointment.
Form of payment: cash or check
Youth Service Organization: $25
Human Resource Forms
- Employment Forms (forms for new employees or changes in employment status)
- Employment and Change Forms for Schools and Childcare Centers
- Bereavement Form
- Make-Up Time Request Form
- Meal Break Forms
- Overtime Request Form
- Vacation Request Forms
Employee Benefits and Programs
- Employee Benefits Guide 2023
- 2023 SCC BENEFITS POWER POINT
- Employee Benefit Forms and Information (for employees working 30+ hours per week)
- Employee Benefits Fair
- Auto Insurance Reimbursement benefit for qualifying employees
Other forms and information
For Job seekers
Click the links below to access the necessary documents to apply for an employment opportunity with the Southern California Conference.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION, DECLARATION OF SDA MEMBERSHIP FORM, AND YOUR RESUME TO HR@SCCSDA.ORG.
meet OUR Team
Do you have questions about healthcare benefits or any other employment questions?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.