Here in the Human Resources department, our first priority is to help you. For us, that means simplifying the process of joining our team, ensuring you are familiar with your health care and retirement options and supporting you when you need us along the way.
AB 506 Child Abuse & Neglect training &
heightened background check requirements for youth service organizations
About AB 506
Church Employee Live Scan
Child Protection Training
*For Education Live Scan Information, please visit the Education page*
LIVE SCAN appointment
Must make an appointment online. Walk-ins will not receive service.
No cash accepted. Form of payment: card or check.
Youth Service Organization: $25
Human Resource Forms
- Employment Forms (forms for new employees or changes in employment status)
- Bereavement Form
- Make-Up Time Request Form
- Meal Break Forms
- Overtime Request Form
- Vacation Request Forms
Employee Benefits and Programs
- Employee Benefits Guide 2023
- 2023 SCC BENEFITS POWER POINT
- Employee Benefit Forms and Information (for employees working 30+ hours per week)
- Employee Benefits Fair
- Auto Insurance Reimbursement benefit for qualifying employees
Other forms and information
For Job seekers
Click below for links and documents about employment opportunities in the Southern California Conference.
- Click here to download the SCC Employment Application Form.
- Submit all applications with a resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.
meet OUR Team
Do you have questions about healthcare benefits or any other employment questions?
Contact us at email@example.com.
T: (818) 546-8417
T: (818) 546-8416
T: (818) 546-8415