Various references in Scripture speak about God's ownership of everything. One text says, "Indeed heaven and the highest heavens belong to the LORD your God, also the earth with all that is in it." Deuteronomy 10:14. You and I, therefore, have been given the awesome responsibility of managing God's property and affairs — including our time, talents, finances and bodies.
- "Under Further Review," Southwestern Union Record, February 2013
- "Teaching for Knowledge," Dynamic Steward, July-September 2010, www.AdventistStewardship.com
- "Un Pedacito de Cielo," La Vision
- “¿Cómo manejo las finanzas?" – How do I manage my finances?
- “¿Cómo llegamos al final del mes?” – How do we get to the end of the month?
- “¿Cómo? ¿Yo esclavo de las deudas?” – What? Me, a slave to debt?
- “Estudié, me gradué ¿y ahora qué?” – I studied, I graduated, now what?