Welcome to the office of the Southern California Conference Religious Liberty Department. We are committed to supporting and defending religious freedom and human rights for all people everywhere. By conducting workshops and seminars, we hope to educate and inform members on the latest issues challenging our religious freedom.
We encourage you to also visit the PARL websites at all of our higher organizations:
- Adventist World Headquarters PARL
North American PARL
- Read about Liberty magazine, which champions religious liberty for all.
- The North American Religious Liberty Association (NARLA) is the Seventh-day Adventist church's member-driven organization dedicated to religious liberty and related issues. Its mission is: "The mission of NARLA is to champion the God-given principle of religious liberty through public education, media, legal services, legislative advocacy and grassroots mobilization."
- Pacific Union PARL
- Southern California Comments on Reported End of DACA
- Final Southern California Conference DACA Letter