⬇️ DOWNLOAD UP-TO-DATE RESOURCES HERE ⬇️
- 2018 NAD Social Media Guidelines
- 2017 ANN Writing Manual
- NAD Big Data & Social Media – Resource Menu
- NAD Social Media Resources
- Center for Online Evangelism Resources
- Adventist Learning Community Courses
- Facebook Groups (request access)
PRESENTATIONS & HANDOUTS
September 16, 2018 workshop videos coming soon! Handouts & slides linked below:
- "Writing for Various Platforms" slides – Lauren Armstrong & Connie Jeffery
- "How to Use Social Media for Your Church" slides – Lauren Armstrong
- "We Don't Need the Web" slides – Jesús Noland
- "The Next Flock" slides – Dan Quach
- Kalēo Communication Case Study – Emmanuel Olguin
- Past events archive
The Adventist Church has two website platforms, both free: netAdventist and Adventist Church Connect. Your church needs to pay only a minimal monthly fee for tech support. Visit both providers and choose your site. The Southern California Conference administration is subsidizing the netAdventist website.
Adventist Church Connect: Click here to learn about AdventistChurchConnect websites, offered free by the North American Division. You can sign up for a website on the site and also learn about tech help there.
*Existing ACC sites must be updated to version 3.0 by the end of August 2018. Click here for more info on upgrading.