- 1 5-gallon bucket with re-sealable lid
- Bleach: Two 1-quart or one 82-oz. bottle (DO NOT include bleach if you are shipping)
- 5 scouring pads
- 7 pack of sponges (assorted sizes)
- 1 scrub brush
- 8 cleaning towels
- Liquid laundry detergent: Two 25-oz. or one 50-oz. bottle
- Household cleaner: One 12-16-oz. bottle
- Disinfectant dishwashing soap: One 16-28-oz. bottle
- Clothesline: Two 50-ft. of one 100-ft.
- 50 clothespins
- 5 dust masks
- 2 pair latex or non-latex gloves
- 1 pair work gloves
- 24-bag roll of heavy duty trash bags (33-45 gallon bags removed from box)
- Insect repellant spray: One 6-14-oz. can (aerosols must have protective caps)
- Air freshener: One 8- or 9-oz. can (aerosols must have protective caps.
These cleaning supplies enable survivors to begin the overwhelming job of clean-up.
Thank you for your support of this ministry.